Sometimes When You Love Someone...
You do things for them. That story that makes me grin from ear to ear in a totally messed up way. The "it's so bizarre and wrong, it's ha-ha funny now" way. That story came up during my chicken fried steak with Mason-Dixon mashed potatoes dinner with Andrea and Miller last night.
I was at Black's Bar and Grill up in Bethesda, slurping oysters on the half shell and drinking beers with my friend Matt and his fiancee Meg. Some of you know Matt as "Beer-Can-in-the-Chicken-Chotch" Matt. (By the way, that is a delicious way to cook a whole bird.) I don't know how we got on the topic of making sacrifices or doing things for loved ones, but they were sitting next to each other, Matt rubbing Meg's knee, when he said "Sometimes when you love someone, you do things for them." He had a slightly impish grin on his face. She looked at me, smiling and nodding.
Then he looked me in the eye and said, "Like let 'em put it in your butt." And Meg looked at me, smiling and nodding as he rubbed her knee, and said "You do."
AAAUUUUUGGGGHHH! I had heard of this story, if you can call it that, but I never expected him to say it in front of her! And then he said "Sometimes you just want to try things out once and the people who love you will let you."
I was at Black's Bar and Grill up in Bethesda, slurping oysters on the half shell and drinking beers with my friend Matt and his fiancee Meg. Some of you know Matt as "Beer-Can-in-the-Chicken-Chotch" Matt. (By the way, that is a delicious way to cook a whole bird.) I don't know how we got on the topic of making sacrifices or doing things for loved ones, but they were sitting next to each other, Matt rubbing Meg's knee, when he said "Sometimes when you love someone, you do things for them." He had a slightly impish grin on his face. She looked at me, smiling and nodding.
Then he looked me in the eye and said, "Like let 'em put it in your butt." And Meg looked at me, smiling and nodding as he rubbed her knee, and said "You do."
AAAUUUUUGGGGHHH! I had heard of this story, if you can call it that, but I never expected him to say it in front of her! And then he said "Sometimes you just want to try things out once and the people who love you will let you."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home