Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Chef Dude

He emailed. I don't know why I feel so weird. I feel weird when people I've banished from existence rear their goofy-ass, pasty, and cowlicked heads again. It wasn't a banishment out of hate; he was just no longer necessary. Banishment from existence is the alternative I employ in lieu of being able to start my own commune of people I actually want to see, of people who want to see me. So much has happened since he was a part of my life, it's like getting jerked back with a rubber band to a period I've since forgotten even though it wasn't that long ago. Life moves fast.

It was a very nice email. He invited me to see his band play. Well, he's doing a one-man gig with guitar loops and live drums. Too bad I already have plans to see a real band play that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home