Positive, Medico

I vow to be more this and less negative. I WILL BE MORE LIKE THE PLUS SIGN! Chris admonished me last night and expressed concern. We were at the Black Cat, waiting for British Sea Power to come on while Scott was orgasming in his pants over Feist, this one-chick-band opening act. Chris said I'd been depressing him. It's nice to know I have clout. Then I got drunk and said, "British Sea Power - I would sit on all of their faces!"
Two of my friends had accidents within the past 24 hours. Andre got into yet another bike accident and despite my experience as The Queen of Concussions, has not listened to my persistent urging that he go see a doctor and get his head checked out. At least this time it wasn't from him attempting to turn Triplets of Belleville style (remember the chase scene at the end and how one of the triplets would just grab onto a light pole to swing the turns?). And Lauren got rear-ended this morning en route to work and is suffering from (hopefully) nothing more than a painful episode of whiplash. Ouch. Feel better, you two.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home