Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ass-Poon

Ass-poon is playing June 3 at the 930 Club. I'm excited. And I love the opening band - The Clientele. Nothing like dreamy "la-la-la"ing to put me in bliss. Ass-poon. Spoon. Spoon is playing. My bad.

Speaking of chotches, I ran into the Swede last week. He looked too...Euro and lean. All wiggly. Like a buck-toothed sperm. He was stylin' though, I have to admit. I also ran into Crazy Matt, this guy I stupidly went out with a few years ago. He wasn't wearing his scary black trenchcoat, but he did wear his usual sneer. This was the guy who told me on like the first (and ONLY) date that he liked to have sex while on E and Viagra, and that he had some E in his car. He also bragged about his arrest record. I remember drinking copious amounts as he tried to look deeply into my eyes and seranade me, singing along with Irish pub songs in the bar. The next time I saw him, he bragged, "I have a shady past, but Johns Hopkins took a chance on a guy like me and it paid off." Ew. And he kept calling me "princess." EW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home