Sunday, May 22, 2005

Aftermath

Last weekend I had a Jager Bomb and woke up unpleasantly wired, so this weekend Amy, Jonah, and I tried a Jager Bomb countered with weed. I must say I still feel a little strange - really stupid and wired. My fingertips are also tingling. But we had fun at Slovak Casey's party. He had fruit that looked like butts but no pistachios. Phooey. It's fun to make fruit that looks like butts "fart." Much like last weekend when I told a lot of whoppers, I'm not really sure what I said last night. Oops.

Andre and I didn't go to White Castle on Friday night. We met Sara and Peter for drinks at Firefly where I had an orgasm on a plate - fried oysters. They were $13 but man, they were worth it. Mmwwaaaaahhmmmm. Then we overstuffed ourselves with Indian food.

Chris promised me hot tub time soon. I hope he remembers to keep the water level down, my fat yellow ass is going to displace a lot and could cause a flood. And I miss Misa. She was here last weekend. She gave me love in the form of Japanese rock candy from her trip to Kyoto. Great, just what I need.

I need a skateboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home