Toilet

Yeah, I have one of these. It just doesn't fucking work. It hasn't for a week, and it won't for at least another. Fucking lazy ass landlord. The plumber told her it was beyond him, the pipes needed to be dug up and repaired, and she goes and tries to place the blame and responsibility on everyone but her self. Goddamn bitch. Betty, you fucking suck.
So we've been staying at my parents'. I had visitors this weekend too. My parents basically were running a hostel.
And while I want Mary to have a place to stay, I'm getting sick of being around her 24/7, thought I know she has nowhere else to go. Well she does, she just doesn't want to live out of a bag on a friend's couch. Tough, Mary, some people do it. Now just promise you won't park your pasty ass on the TV in the living room all day so my parents can't relax in their own home and we'll be all right.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home