Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Avalanche!

I like The Avalanches...and I like Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!

The Bravery rocked Friday and I was, as usual, an asshole, dancing and yelling. Red Bull helped. The whole time I wanted to yell "DOUCHEBAGS, I SAW THEM LAST YEAR IN LONDON WHEN NO ONE KNEW WHO THE FUCK THEY WERE, BITCHES!" but I should be confident enough in myself not to find solace in facts such as that. I took a "nap" at 1:00 and then went back out when Casey texted at 1:40AM. Hopped on a plane to Boston the next morning and stayed with Tasmin & Raj. Why do I only detox when I leave DC? Saw Carolyn, Liz R., Eain, and he-who-will-not-be-named-because-in-conversation-he-seems-obsessed-with-appearing-in-my-blog-but-I-know-he's-a-sack-of-shit-but-just-in-case-I'm-not-saying-a-damn-word. Eain got me drunk and then took me shopping, which meant I bought Pumas when I probably shouldn't have and also tried to breakdance in the store. I fell. I looked dumb. It's okay. And then I came back to DC, saw a movie with Mary, smoked, and met Andre for drinks. Such a healthy lifestyle.

Went to happy hour with Andrea and Sara & Sarah from HS. Got loaded, had a great time - those girls are so freakin' hilarious - and then Lauren picked up my drunk ass for Sushi Ko. Chu-toro = orgasm on a plate. We had a bottle of sake and then drank beer at Nanny O'Brien after I stood in the street and outlasted some douchebag small dick Infiniti who wanted OUR parking spot. Similar stunt pulled with Peter for Chris's parking spot earlier this year. Ha! Asshole I am!

I almost texted "I love you" to someone but I'm drunk and I'm looking to stir up some trouble, though if the mood ever did strike me (which it won't), I'd sit on his face and make him die of a happiness he did not yet know existed. Whatever, I haven't seen him in a while and maybe it's better not to stir up old drama. "Drama." I hate "drama." But I love this person. I might not want to be with him forever, or maybe I do, but I love him and I need crazier sex than he could offer.

I think I might sort of understand what it's like to be a nun. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home