Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Where Does the Time Go?

I went to Tennessee last weekend and did a wussier (but still fun) rafting trip with my family. We did the wussier Hiwassee River because we had chilluns coming with us, but it was great. Guiding my mother and my aunt down a river for five hours proved exhausting yet exhiliarating, not to mention humorous when my aunt had to tell my mom: "you're doing a great job paddling - now just make sure your paddle is actually in the water."

Seventeen hours of driving later, I'm back in the daily grind. It's hump day, it feels like Friday based on the my already shitty work week and it's never going to end. On top of that, somehow I am so very, very busy. Everynight is full, either with fun activities, chores, or having to stay late at work which kills my chances of doing chores.

Question: I have the okay from the boys, but do I go to Emily's party (not really that interested but she's going through rough times) or do I run off to the beach for a night? I got this for the weekend, but then I also have to keep Sunday and Monday free for now in case Dishwasher Dude calls to go out. It's sorta of implied, the plans, just not specified. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home