For the Record...
If this guy could:
a) stop wearing the nasty string of wooden beads around his neck
b) use less goop in his hair
c) watch some TV (and when do I ever recommend THAT?)
...it would be a lot easier to sit on his face. A LOT.
Really. He used to work in a Wolfgang Puck restaurant. And I've never met someone who shares my love of duck and foie gras. To that extent.
I had a foie sandwich last night at Indebleu. Luscious. Needed more. Love the foie. Mmmm. Love love love love love. Passing out.
a) stop wearing the nasty string of wooden beads around his neck
b) use less goop in his hair
c) watch some TV (and when do I ever recommend THAT?)
...it would be a lot easier to sit on his face. A LOT.
Really. He used to work in a Wolfgang Puck restaurant. And I've never met someone who shares my love of duck and foie gras. To that extent.
I had a foie sandwich last night at Indebleu. Luscious. Needed more. Love the foie. Mmmm. Love love love love love. Passing out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home