Friday, June 03, 2005

Insano in the Braino

That's me. My eyes are always half shut either because I've gotten too high too many times this week or I am just completely exhausted due to the current nature of work. Regardless, my comment to people who point out my "bedroom eyes" is that I am looking more Asian these days.

Soon I hope to post pictures of that Lowjack Jack from last weekend. Upon having more people inspect the photographs, the consensus is a resounding "YES, IT IS A LOWJACK!"

My clients have been complete dicks this week. The most recent dick-ish sort of behavior was not getting us the invite list for an open house event until three days after the invitations were printed and less than two weeks before the event itself in addition to saying, "Oh, it's supposed to be on a Thursday, not Friday" even though the plan since April has said "Friday." Even more recent, as of half an hour ago, was my informing our client we'd be unable to incoporate a [ugly-as-shit] mustard beige into their handout for the event because a) it would not jive with the design and b) we weren't printing Pantone colors so we wouldn't be able to assure the colors would be correct. I said "We just don't want your handout to look awful if it doesn't the color doesn't match correctly." To which I got a very defensive "Well, I have a BFA and Barbara is an artist..."

Um, you can have a BFA and still suck anus. There's a lot of bad "art" out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home