Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm Not FINISHED!!!

It always seems to come back to that. Speaking of which, we'll come back to that.

Memorial Day weekend was nice. Friday I catapulted myself to White Castle. Might I say, it improves the movie immensely. Saturday I revisited my Chinese peasant roots - manual labor - helping Andrea move into her new condo and attended a friend's going away dinner even though we've grown apart (and she's just simply grown out). She went on about her latest Bloomingdale's shopping spree. Deep. I hate shopping.

Sunday was the most fun. Jonah, Sheila and I met up at Dos Gringos (we did not exemplify) for brunch before heading down to the Phillips Collection for the Modigliani exhibit. The museum was bursting at the seams with the geriatric crowd, so we settled on surreptitiously taking pictures of this strange dude who kept biking back and forth across about 5 yards of sidewalk in DuPont Circle, intermittently stopping to stare at people. He had a strange device on his right ankle concealed with a white sock. White socks and black shoes. Ew. We think the thing was a tracking anklet or whatever for ex-sex offenders.

Then Dylan strolled by and helped us get into the museum for free. He still works there. I'm so glad I left three years ago.

Did I mention my little Chinese father spent a good portion of Sunday on the couch watching BET? So weird.

Which brings us to today. My boss has been so annoying and so patronizing today that when she cut me off for like the 15th time, I stomped my foot and yelled, "I'm not FINISHED!!!" She just stared at me, aghast.

I enjoy acting like a six-year-old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home