Chefs
So Edgar is a sous-chef. I'm a little alarmed by his email address. I won't list the domain name, but his alias is "fouetmebaby" which is either fou et me baby or fouet me baby.
According to Babblefish, fou et me baby means "insane and me" but...fouet me baby means "whip me baby." Derrr...
I'm a little afraid yet intrigued.
Meanwhile, I got an email from Chef Dude. He no longer works at Health Bar; now he is the Restaurant Chef at the Cosmos Club. I can't imagine what clientele he gets there, since it's a private restaurant at a very elite and private club... He also invited me to another show. His band is playing at The Black Cat on July 13th. Backstage. Of course. Well, I'm happy for him - Health Bar treated him like shit - and I'm curious to hear what he thinks is "good music." He is a bit of a music snob. And looking back, he was sorta hot. There were flaws, but he was sorta hot. Good work, Lynn. Way to shag the hot ones.
According to Babblefish, fou et me baby means "insane and me" but...fouet me baby means "whip me baby." Derrr...
I'm a little afraid yet intrigued.
Meanwhile, I got an email from Chef Dude. He no longer works at Health Bar; now he is the Restaurant Chef at the Cosmos Club. I can't imagine what clientele he gets there, since it's a private restaurant at a very elite and private club... He also invited me to another show. His band is playing at The Black Cat on July 13th. Backstage. Of course. Well, I'm happy for him - Health Bar treated him like shit - and I'm curious to hear what he thinks is "good music." He is a bit of a music snob. And looking back, he was sorta hot. There were flaws, but he was sorta hot. Good work, Lynn. Way to shag the hot ones.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home