Summer Solstice
Yesterday was the first day of summer - the summer solstice. I spent much of it indoors at my job and then napping in my bedroom. New York just wore me out. It was great though, The Alex upgraded our hotel room to a two-bedroom double, so I didn't have to share with my parents. They gave us Frederick Fekkai body products. Posh. It was an $800 room, not that I paid that much.
Anyway, I spent the evening over at Amy and Jonah's place hanging out and doing whatever it is people like us do. At one point, Jonah and I walked to 7-11, braving a flooding street (some DC Public Works dude was just watching a fire hydrant spew uncontrollably - uh, do something), before I bought two Big Bites and a Chipotle Chicken Taquito.
Then I came home and tried to take artsy semi-nudie pictures of myself but realized I looked like a total tool, so I deleted them all.
I am very strange and disgusting. Eh, but I was a little fucked up.
Anyway, I spent the evening over at Amy and Jonah's place hanging out and doing whatever it is people like us do. At one point, Jonah and I walked to 7-11, braving a flooding street (some DC Public Works dude was just watching a fire hydrant spew uncontrollably - uh, do something), before I bought two Big Bites and a Chipotle Chicken Taquito.
Then I came home and tried to take artsy semi-nudie pictures of myself but realized I looked like a total tool, so I deleted them all.
I am very strange and disgusting. Eh, but I was a little fucked up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home