Thursday, June 30, 2005

It's Only Thursday

That's okay, I was "sick" yesterday and I'm not working tomorrow. Man, Tuesday night was a lot of fun. I should have brought my camera. Tim, Lauren, Joel, and I went to the Minibar @ Cafe Atlantico and ate 30-something courses of orgasmic gastronomic fare. Edgar was there again. He was my chef the last time, April 2004, and this time he was the host of sorts, calling himself the "dishwasher." Bullshit. Fortunately, he remembered me too. How could he not?

We got wasted at dinner (a mojito each, then a mojito spritzer, and a flight of wine - three glasses) before meeting up with Chris, Scott, Andre, Sara, and Jonah at The Raven. Yes. I am always there these days. This time the bartender and I formally introduced ourselves (finally) and I told him I was supposed to have told him that I loved him last Friday, as instructed by Casey and Dave. He asked why I didn't, and I said, "because you were busy making out with some chick by the door." He laughed.

Lauren made me smooch her twice because she thinks it's weird that I'm not into kissing chicks. It's not necessarily the chick thing, I don't kiss anyone that easily. It's just not my style and at that moment I didn't feel like swishing my tongue around someone else's. But then she grabbed my head so I had no choice. And Andre made me dance with some guy that was standing at the bar who was oblivious, until he tapped the dude on the shoulder and said, "that girl wants to dance with you." Sara had her head in her hands because she thought he was cute. I said "It's okay if you don't want to dance, I got enough moves for the both of us."

Then the guy sat down and Andre said "Let's go sit with him!" So Sara said "OKAY!" and I obliged only to sit in the booth with Sara on the outside, blocked in, while Andre sat laughing in his own seat. Then Sara engaged the guy in conversation about how their teeny tiny plastic flippy Motorola phones sucked and I tried to escape by jumping over the booth to another one but I fell over and everyone laughed. I bit my tongue in the process but managed to save the beer.

Chris drew Lauren and me; he made our boobs look nice. He tried to say he did them quickly. Liar. Scott drew a cartoon of me with five nipples on each boob (okay fingers), and a speech bubble saying "moist panties!" He also included a pair of moist panties around my ankles. So gross. Oh and Lauren and I grabbed each other boobs. Hers felt nice.

These two tall dudes kept comparing their height by the bar and lamenting their vertically unchallenged folly, so Tim got pissed off, jumped on a booth next to them, yelled "I AM THIS TALL!" and beat his chest at them.

I also sang more of the cameltoe song. Is your crotch hungry, girl? Cuz it's eating your pants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home