When Lying for a Living is a Good Thing
Today I've been swamped. Blogging didn't even cross my mind because I've been too busy and stressed (and I still am), but anyway, let's move on.
The office next door is getting prepared for its new tenants so there are contractors hammering and sawing away. You can hear the noise through the entire office (which is NOT small). It's very disruptive and despite repeated complaints to the management, unless they are core drilling, there's not much that can be done.
Until today.
Lately, I've taken to running to my coworker's office next door and kicking the walls to express my frustration. I am very good at doing so. Shoes off and WHAM! Today, I went in for my usual kick, only I didn't kick the same part of the wall. A poster came crashing down and the glass in the frame shattered all over the place. Oops.
So I called the management to tell them we needed someone to come up and clean the broken glass because the contractors next door had been banging against the walls so hard it caused the poster to fall.
The office next door is getting prepared for its new tenants so there are contractors hammering and sawing away. You can hear the noise through the entire office (which is NOT small). It's very disruptive and despite repeated complaints to the management, unless they are core drilling, there's not much that can be done.
Until today.
Lately, I've taken to running to my coworker's office next door and kicking the walls to express my frustration. I am very good at doing so. Shoes off and WHAM! Today, I went in for my usual kick, only I didn't kick the same part of the wall. A poster came crashing down and the glass in the frame shattered all over the place. Oops.
So I called the management to tell them we needed someone to come up and clean the broken glass because the contractors next door had been banging against the walls so hard it caused the poster to fall.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home