Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Old Coot IV and More

Yesterday the old coot emailed me about photographs from a shoot I arranged in Atlanta last week, asking where the product was installed because he can't see it, what buildings they're installed in, and what models were used. I cursed him out in an office-appropriate email saying he should know since he wrote the goddamn case study the photos are supposed to accompany.

My roommate IM'd me saying I seemed irritated that she left for work early. Why would I give a shit what time she goes to work? Slobbish tendencies and general irresponsibility? Another story. Gushing about how people are so wonderful to her? Return the favor and shut up. Sometimes I want silence.

I am cranky.

I tried not to be this morning, but this hussy at the CVS carded me for cigarettes - that doesn't happen often, maybe because dudes usually ring me up. They might be pedophiles encourging loose and uncouth habits with high hopes for where that might take them. OR MAYBE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE I AM 25.

I keep thinking about Lori. I'll share that story later. 'Tis a small world after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home