Soooo Not For Me...
Europeans - no more ogling, talking to, or making out with 'em. The illusion's been ruined. I met a strange Austrian tonight. He was a bit frightening. Funny, he didn't look so, but my eyes were kinda fucked up. I was kinda fucked up.
Rewind: Work sucked because I stupidly deleted the audio file for a presentation that had to go out tonight which meant a flurry of overtime work. Lauren and I made up for my stress with beer, sushi, and cigarettes at Cafe Asia. Hello, gut. Then we went to the Corcoran for my friends' opening and then to the Bottom Line where we were so inundated with chotchy softballers that bending over and sticking our heads up our own chotches would have been more pleasant. To escape, we ran off to the Art Gallery Grille after speaking to Tim on my cell.
Drinks later, I put Lauren in a cab and stupidly went to T.G.I. Friday's. I stupidly ordered chicken tenders, got distracted by some other guy's dish, and stupidly ordered that too before I noticed the Austrian with whom I stupidly decided to converse.
Long story short: He told me he was into computers. I spilled ice water all over him. He then told me he liked psychedelic trance music - SCARY! I said "Dance music?" He said, "We don't always dance to it." While he was in the can, my friends asked "WTF?" to which I said "Well, I'm not going to fuck him but I might as well make him feel welcome!" (Why'd I say that? I didn't mean any of it.) But I didn't want to be rude and ditch him.
Waiting for the ever-late 42 bus, I made another friend - Sue who sometimes works at the Black Cat. Then the G8 bus pulled up. I tried to convince the driver to ignore his route and go the way of the 42, bribing him with double fare and chicken leftovers, but no dice. Then I came home and barfed. Now I'm going to bed and contemplating calling in sick. How old am I?
Rewind: Work sucked because I stupidly deleted the audio file for a presentation that had to go out tonight which meant a flurry of overtime work. Lauren and I made up for my stress with beer, sushi, and cigarettes at Cafe Asia. Hello, gut. Then we went to the Corcoran for my friends' opening and then to the Bottom Line where we were so inundated with chotchy softballers that bending over and sticking our heads up our own chotches would have been more pleasant. To escape, we ran off to the Art Gallery Grille after speaking to Tim on my cell.
Drinks later, I put Lauren in a cab and stupidly went to T.G.I. Friday's. I stupidly ordered chicken tenders, got distracted by some other guy's dish, and stupidly ordered that too before I noticed the Austrian with whom I stupidly decided to converse.
Long story short: He told me he was into computers. I spilled ice water all over him. He then told me he liked psychedelic trance music - SCARY! I said "Dance music?" He said, "We don't always dance to it." While he was in the can, my friends asked "WTF?" to which I said "Well, I'm not going to fuck him but I might as well make him feel welcome!" (Why'd I say that? I didn't mean any of it.) But I didn't want to be rude and ditch him.
Waiting for the ever-late 42 bus, I made another friend - Sue who sometimes works at the Black Cat. Then the G8 bus pulled up. I tried to convince the driver to ignore his route and go the way of the 42, bribing him with double fare and chicken leftovers, but no dice. Then I came home and barfed. Now I'm going to bed and contemplating calling in sick. How old am I?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home