The New Regime
MWAAHAHA! The bitch upstairs moved out. The trashbag with chronic bladder infections has been replaced. I might sport a mohawk! I smell change in the air... And my birthday horoscope from the Washington Post says:
This means Andrea might get laid in June. "WHAAAHHHT?" you might ask. Our sex lives are intertwined. I got (a lot of) ass all winter, she got ass all winter. I met the Swede who turned out to be (extremely) incompatible, she met Maury Povich's nephew who also was incompatible. Do you see a pattern? This horoscope is less about me than it is about her.
I've also been given permission to party for six weeks and I certainly don't need any urging to do what I've already been doing. I still blame Madrid.
Now I go out to lunch on the company tab.
If April 18th is your birthday, you think like an important person this year, which helps you realize how very important you are! Entertainment and fun through the next six weeks is your reward for recent hard work. In June, singles meet someone who plays their heart strings like a fine guitar. Couples could marry in July. Gemini and Aquarius are favored for love. Your lucky numbers are: 19, 5, 43, 1 and 8.
This means Andrea might get laid in June. "WHAAAHHHT?" you might ask. Our sex lives are intertwined. I got (a lot of) ass all winter, she got ass all winter. I met the Swede who turned out to be (extremely) incompatible, she met Maury Povich's nephew who also was incompatible. Do you see a pattern? This horoscope is less about me than it is about her.
I've also been given permission to party for six weeks and I certainly don't need any urging to do what I've already been doing. I still blame Madrid.
Now I go out to lunch on the company tab.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home