Potpourri
Someone's number has been deleted from my mobile phone. I worked out last night and feel that "hurts-so-good" soreness. That same someone is getting his/her concert tickets in the mail. It's not a "fuck you" thing, I just am sick of being the reliable planner or the one who follows up when plans are made with me. I gave my mother her Mother's Day present last night because I suck at waiting and I didn't feel like wrapping it (ok all four), but it worked out because she's deserting me (and my father) for a week to go to California. I'm on a 1,200 calorie a day diet, self-imposed, not to starve, but to get back on a healthy track and to purge the cigarettes, marijuana, booze, and foie gras I have been consuming lately. Some pictures need to be uploaded from this weekend, some need to be deleted from existence. I must stop spending money. I might have gas which I believe to be caused by allergies.
I made that up.
"According to NIH, allergies can cause a multitude of symptoms, including extreme bouts of flatulence."
-The New England Journal of Medicine, April 2003
I made that up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home