P.L.E.A.S.E. II
She said please today, only it sounded really foreign to her. She threw it in almost as an afterthought cum passive-aggressive attempt to appease me. It was almost sing-song and childish. And she said it at the end. I like the "please" to come early. I like that extra .764 seconds to bask in my ass being kissed.
Anyway, now she has gone for the day to have more tests done on her chronic bladder infection problem. I want to ask if her boyfriend is cut - sometimes that is an issue - but I'm not sure that's quite professional.
Anyway, now she has gone for the day to have more tests done on her chronic bladder infection problem. I want to ask if her boyfriend is cut - sometimes that is an issue - but I'm not sure that's quite professional.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home