Always a surprise

This is Dan... I called Anju and Dan on Sunday afternoon, my hazy, lazy, dazed day. The day I took about six naps and didn't change once. I did brush my teeth! Anju asked, "Dan wants to know if you knew Catherine was a lesbian." Catherine was my freshman year roommate. No, I did not. But now I do - thank you. Apparently an old classmate of ours emailed Dan, telling him how he'd met her and her new girlfriend. Funny, people in college were always asking me if she had a brother, cousin, or a young uncle visiting for an extended amount of time. I had to say, no, it was her boyfriend. I guess he's long gone.
But anyway, what I did say to Anju was, "No, please tell Dan that I was not aware she liked to eat pussy."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home