Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hump Day

1) My coworker gave notice. We were already understaffed by two in a five person office. I don't blame her, but it's more work for me to pick up and more work for me to do in order to hire a replacement quickly because my boss is slow about this (please refer to second sentence about understaffing).

2) My roommate's uncle just died. Ugh, she does not deserve this. Her family does not deserve this.

3) My rent was due yesterday. My roommate has been preoccupied with her uncle, understandably, and hasn't been thinking about it. I am trying to call the landlord to explain, but no one is answering the phone. But I also don't want to bug my roommate about it.

4) I have gray paint shit on my ass and I am wearing a suit for a big client meeting today. Also, I went into the can, shed my pants to try to scrub with a mixture of water and club soda with an abrasive sponge, but no dice. So now I have pants on where the entire left ass cheek is wet.

5) I overslept this morning and got to work late.

6) Insomnia's been kicking my ass again lately. I think it's the whole quarter-life crisis. And Ceiba, while delicious in its semi-posh way, is extremely inducive to flatulence.

I am very stressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home